Oct 1, 2008

Advantage of having PR


Digg!

I have been blogging since January of 2008 and it is my first time having one of my blogs ranked by Google. Honestly, it is overwhelming for me, in a positive way. I can really see the advantages of having a PR than not having one.

First, you earn more traffic. Before I had PR, I have been receiving a medium traffic because of my resources, especially Entrecard. I even got more subscribers and commenters now. I hope it would stay that way or better so that my PR would go higher.

The best thing I notice of having PR is more money. More opps from my money making resources such as PPP, SS, BToP, PU2B, SR, and Smorty. It was really a blessing in disguise because at this stage, we have some financial problems. I hope it won't be for long. But having this blog ranked was really a blessing to me and even to my family. Thanks for all the support and to Mr. G! *wink*

Beauty of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment