Oct 2, 2008

September Top Entrecard Droppers

I would like to thank my avid droppers for the month of September. I owe you a lot guys. I know I haven't been regularly dropping back to you. I wish I can do it, but the computer that I am using right now is not capable of doing it. As soon as I get a new computer, I promise to always drop my cards on your website. For now, as my sign of gratitude for the kindness you did for this site, I will feature the top 10 droppers on this website and display your badges under the Featured Blogs area on the sidebar.

Anyway, here are my Top Ten Droppers for the month of September.

1. Proud Mommy
2. Momma Wannabe
3. Epicurean Health
4. Comics, Legends, and Lore
5. Mumsy
6. Timeless Images
7. My Journey
8. Tom's Cats
9. In My Kitchen
10. Meltwater. Torrents. Meanderings. Delta


Thank you so much!


Digg!

Beauty of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment