Oct 31, 2008

Updating the non-updated

I am glad that I had somehow updated some of my blogs that I don't usually update. The Updates section of our Love in Distance website which is the blog part has been updated after 4 months. The last time I updated it was around June. I also make couple of post on my Creations blog after almost 2 months of not updating it.

Somehow, it helps not receiving some opps sometime because I get to have more time doing the things that I needed to do. The only disadvantage is No Earnings

I also read couple of articles from Parents.com about disciplining my 2-year-old toddler. In fact, I made a post about Do's and Dont's on Disciplining a Toddler on my Starts at Two blog.

Well, if you have time, please do visit my other sites. Thanks in advance! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment