Oct 12, 2008

Crab Nachos at Joe's Crab Shack

Yesterday, me and my husband finally had a dinner date after a few months. It ca be hard sometimes to go on a date with just the two of us because we have a son. But his parents baby sit our son last night and today so we had the chance for a dinner date again.

We went to something new, Joe's Crab Shack. He knows that I am craving for seafood because we always have seafood in the Philippines. Their specialty is crab dishes. We had Broiled Seafood Platter for main dish and Crab Nachos (image on the right) as an appetizer. It was both our first time there so we are both curious about their dishes. My hubby doesn't care that much for seafood so I guess he didn't appreciate their food. But I like their Crab Cake though it's a little spicy but it tastes good. I like the way they did the shrimp too, it was so sweet.

We really had a great time last night though it hit when we went home because I missed my son so much. I can imagine his presence around the house. But it was good to have our time alone together as couples once in a while like what we had last night.


Digg!

Beauty of Life

1 comment:

  1. hi sis! Reading your post makes me crave for seafoods din.. kakahawa.... hehe!

    ReplyDelete