Sep 1, 2008

Mommy Communities Blog Trip

I am joining Mommy Community's Blog Trip, an activity for Mommies all over the world to do site-hopping and learn each others own activities.



I am a mother of one angel named Dion and a wife to a wonderful man named Andy. We just actually got married last July in Austin, TX and we are currently residing in Pflugerville, TX. I was from the Philippines but me and son immigrated here in the US to be with my husband and we can be together, forever.

If you wanna know more about me, don't hesitate to leave a comment on this post. :wink:


Beauty of Life

3 comments:

  1. It is nice meeting new people on the Blog Road Trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi thanks for leting me read your blog and nice to meet you on this blog trip and may you have a happy mariage and stay a way from the big d no i dont mean dallas (lol) i just had to say that after all you just got married and well your from :tx and well i realy love the state of texas its a realy nice and grate place to be .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stopping by from the blog trip. Nice to meet you. Cute family picture in your header.

    ReplyDelete