Sep 16, 2008

Some changes in this blog


Digg!

Here I go again with my template itch! But at least this time I didn't change my template. I can't afford to do so because I really love the template I have right now. It is all I ever wanted for this blog: the butterfly, pink and purple color combination, and my family picture on the header. For me, it is very perfect! But I still can't keep myself from not changing my page once in a while. Well, I am not sure if anyone notice it, but I rearrange my sidebar stuffs. I just aligned the things that are on list because they have stars as their bullets. I think it looks better that way.

I maybe making some minor changes on these days, but just minor. Like what I said, I would never change my template, at least for now. hehe
Beauty of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment