Sep 30, 2008

Tweezer or Puller


Of course, you know what I am talking about. Tweezer and puller are the same thing. We used call it puller in the Philippines but they call it tweezer here in US, but they are actually the same thing. They are used to pull, pluck, or tweeze hair. I normally used it to pluck my armpit hair and eyebrow to trim it. But when my mother-in-law and sister-in-law knew that I pluck them, it made them sneer. They don't think they can do it because it really hurts. Well, it only hurt on the first time you do it, but of you do it in regular basis like what I am doing, it doesn't feel anything at all. It is better than shaving because if you pluck the hair, it will remove the root of the hair as well which would take a few days before it would grow back unlike when you just shave it, it would only remove the outer hair which means that you need to shave almost everyday to prevent the hair from showing up.

By the way, whatever it is called, that is what I am used to and just sharing it with you.

Beauty of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment