Sep 27, 2008

Found A Filipino Community Site


Digg!

I was doing my usual blog hopping when I came unto Mommy Aeirin's blog, I saw that she won $100 from a contest that was held by Paraiso Philippines Forum. I went to the site and registered myself. I was surprise to see lots of my fellow PMC Mommies already a member of the forum.

I am glad that I found another website that brings Filipino together no matter what part of the world they are located. Just like me, I am now residing in Texas and I will grab every chance that I can get to be able to mingle with my kababayan.

Anyway, Paraiso Philippines Forum are regularly hosting a contest that has great prizes at stake such as BIG Cash and all.

So, if you are a Filipino, join us in OUR forum, meet fellow Filipinos all over the world and win great prizes at the same time.
Beauty of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment