May 3, 2008

Touching scene at PBB Teens Plus

PBB stands for Pinoy Big Brother and it is not on it's 2nd season for the Teen Edition which officially started last March 19, 2008 but the housemates got inside the PBB house last March 24, 2008. It is then now the PBB Teens Plus.

Most of the people that I know are thinking that it is all just a play where every housemates are reading scripts to make the show more interesting or whatsoever, but I think it is not. I believe that it is indeed a REALITY SHOW where every housemates gets to play their own true role without any scripts or being directed by anyone aside from Big Brother who gave them the rules inside the house and the tasks that the housemates needs to do.

I honestly don't always watch the show, it's not that I don't like it, I just don't have the time to do so. I really admire the show because you'll learn some moral lessons that Big Brother is always trying to imply. I understand that lots of people may not agree with this, but if you'll just pay attention to the task and the sacrifices that Big Brother asked the housemates to do, you'll know what I'm saying.

In fact, just today when I watched the show earlier, they touched my heart and I believe lots of people's heart. It was about the task of the housemates which is to do Cheerleading and they'll be rewarded a 100,000 pesos but would be deducted 5,000 pesos for every mistake each one would commit during the whole performance. The money that they should get would be given to a parent of one of the housemates and they chose Ejay's father which I believe a fisherman and just then I knew that he's not Ejay's real father. The housemates ended up with 14 mistakes which gave them 30,000 pesos. Then the money was given to Ejay's father who cried when he knew it because that was the biggest amount of money he ever had in his whole life and would a great help to his family.

You see what lesson we got from it? Well, it's just one of those things you can learn and is good about the PBB shows. I am not saying this to promote the show but I am saying to at least make those people who criticizes the show know what they're saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment