May 27, 2008

My Bestfriend went Scuba Diving

My bestfriend, Tetet, went scuba diving last March 18, 2008 with her officemates in BDO at Talikod, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines.

This is her while under the sea.



Wow!! I'm so envious about it. I always wanted to do scuba diving but just doesn't have the chance to do so. I'm happy that at least my bestfriend had finally done it and we're now planning to do it together. That would mean so much fun.

To see more of her pictures, click HERE.

3 comments:

  1. wow.. i always wanted to do scuba diving. just haven't had the chance...

    by the way, if you are looking for a blog makeover, check out my page check out my page at Designs By Vhiel. I do custom blog designs using digital scrapbooking images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always wanted to to it. yay. hehehe. ig uli nya namo puhon mosuway ko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. best snorkeling destination

    ReplyDelete