May 24, 2008

How did I make the Pretty in Pink Template

Making the Pretty in Pink Template is pretty much the same as how I made the Template # 2 of my Creations site. To view the procedure on making these two personalized templates, just click on the link: The Template.

The only difference between the Template # 2 and the Pretty in Pink Template is the menubar which I don't have on Template # 2. So I made a post about how did I make it so that I can be able to help some of you here who wants to put a menubar on your site for easy navigavtion. Just click on the link to view the post: The Menubar.

I will hopefully be posting some steps on my Creations if I would find or learn something out of my experiments. Again, this are all for NEW BLOGGER templates only.

No comments:

Post a Comment