May 22, 2008

Six Things Tag

I am tagged by Chinny. Thanks! :-)

Rule:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.


Here is the things of what I am today:
1. Woke up late (12:00 noon), as usual
2. Didn't have my lunch
3, Ate a whole loaf of bread
4. Cook for myself (this is very rare) for me and my son's dinner
5. Called NSO but was disappointed for not getting an answer for my question
6. Got even with my Honey about the crap thing (lol!)

Bloggers:
1. Cookie Jar of Entertainment
2. Beauty of Life
3. Creations

I would pass this tag to the following:
PinaySmile, Lou, Liza, Kiscy, Poray, Anna, Blog Gurl, Jojo, Chesca, and Bill&Gina.

2 comments:

  1. hi jona! thanks for the tag sis, pero nagawa ko na to. but please keep them coming, i love doing tags, minsan nga lang natatagalan hehe.

    take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tags are fun!


    dropping by...nice site here.

    ReplyDelete