May 11, 2008

Random facts about me

I am tagged by Jean Marie again. As always, thanks Ya for never forgetting me whenever you have new tag(s). This is something that my readers can have a bit of me (personally).

Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.


******* 8 Random Facts/Habits***********

1. I am a spoiled brat, bad thing about it is I am DEMANDING. I am the youngest and the only girl among 3 siblings. I grew up with having everything I want (beyond what I needed). Now, I feel sorry for my parents because I am the one who's regretting for what they did to me about how they made me as a person, it's hard to change now from being demanding coz I'm already used to it.

2. I love my parents so much, especially my Mom but I don't think they know it because I'm not showy about it because my parents are not showy too(well, aside from providing me with my needs and all).

3. I am always a failure in comes to my lovelife until now that I have found the man that I've been waiting for my whole life.

4. The hardest problem I have even been faced was being left alone by myself when I was 3-months pregnant. Me and my ex (my son's biological father) broke up or shall I say, he left me. I though that I'd be dead that time and I won't have the healthiest baby which I have right now, because I don't eat and I work at graveyard shift that time.

5. They(my Mom and bestfriend) always say that I am strong and a survivor, but I always think I'm weak though I was able to pass through all problems I had. Yes, I am weak, but I'm just too lucky to be still alive until now :-D

6. I eat a lot and my friends always wonder why I won't grow big despite of me eating anything I want without control. I was so slim in college. I just grew big (not that big, I think) after I gave birth to my son.

7. I hate too-good-to-be-true people. Someone who seems to be perfect to be a human being. Someone who doesn't get mad even though she/he should be. I'm not sure if they really exist, but there are that kind of people which I think are not real. That's why I always settle on MEAN friends because I believe that they're true enough because they're not hiding anything.

8. My real name Jonaver is a combination of my Mom's (CereDIONA, changed the spelling to JONA) and Dad's(BERnardo, change the spelling to VER) name. I don't like it sometimes because they would mistakenly refer it to a boy, I guess with how it sounds.



So, that's about me and I would like to pass this to eight people namely: Tonet, Chinny, Precious, Mlizcochico, Chantz, Lara, Sweetiepie, and PetraDear and this will be their turn to share the 8 Random Facts/Habits about themselves. :-D

4 comments:

  1. hi. thanks for the tag! i'll do it right away! :) hehehehe tc! keep blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rona! Thanks for the tag! :D It's nice to know interesting facts about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for thinking of me on this tag sis, but i've already one this one.

    till next tag then. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi ate jona! thanks for the tag..unfortunately i didn't do that one. honestly i have never done any tag post. And i have no idea what 8 random facts i would like to share..Thanks anyway for tagging me. I really appreciate it that you thought of me on this tag. Thanks again! God Bless You! TC

    ReplyDelete