Apr 19, 2008

Tag: 20 Questions

I wanna thank Portia for sharing with me this tag.



Here are the rules:

Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list.
List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age did you marry? i am not married yet, but hopefully this year so that would make me 23 years old.

2. What color do you like most? purple and yellow.

3. Have you ever shoplifted? No way!.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Paris

5. Which part of you that you hate the most? can't control my patience most of the time.

6. Ever been in a physical fight? yes, a few times when i was just a kid.

7. If you win 1 Million$ what would you do? buy rice for poor Filipinos

8. What are you afraid to lose the most? my family

9. What you loved the most last year (2007)? I've met my Honey.

10. How do you cope up with boredom? blogging, browsing the net, playing sudoku, reading pocketbooks, and playing with my son.

11. Till now, what is the moment you regret the most? not using binder after i gave birth and now i have a big tummy, seems like i'm always pregnant.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most? Great Pretenders.

13. What is your ambition? to have a home that has a big entertainment room where there is a 50" flat screen TV, surround sound system, and big, soft couch enough for everyone.

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? to grow old (until a 100 year old) with my Honey

15. It is already 2008, do you have a new year's resolution? to extend more patience.

16. How did you celebrate New Year? with my family at home

17. What do you look forward in 2008? my wedding and living in Texas

18. If your life is a song, what title would best fit in? "never been to me".hehehe

19. What "special power" would you like to have? a power to read my Honey's thought

20. My question: What is my biggest fault? falling with in love before with someone i barely know



Now, im sharing this to my following friends:
Malyn
Jean Marie
Shannon
Gladys
Pinaymama
Marie Grace
Kikay
Zenny

1 comment:

  1. hi Jona, I already got na the same tag!!! But I will post it to my other blog sa http://masipagwapa.net thanks again!

    ReplyDelete