Apr 13, 2008

Significance of Water

I am not really a health conscious person and I honestly taking important foods to eat for granted which is very bad and I regret that. One thing that no one should take for granted is WATER. If you look at the FOOD PYRAMID, the food/drink that needs to be taken the most is water.



Now, here is the list of the benefits you can get from WATER that I knew:

1. Drinking lots of water would help moisturize the skin.
2. Water would clean you urinary tract and helps to avoid infection.
3. Not enough water in the body would cause dehydration.
4. If you're dehydrated, you would be constipated and if it gets worst, it can kill you.
5. Water can also help maintain the moisture of your hair to avoid dry and frizzy hair.
6. Water helps on removing toxins and waste from our body.
7. Water is one of the substances that helps the blood circulate through the body well. Less water in the body would cause fatigue.


These are the things that I know and I am sure there are more lots of benefits that we can get from water. So, from now on, I am drinking lots of water for I don't want to die early juts because I never care too much about water and prefer to drink sodas and powdered juice. Now, you decide for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. To be honest, i don't drink lots of water everyday.....
    oh well,thanks for enumerating the advantages.
    have a nice day,dear!

    ReplyDelete