Apr 8, 2008

My New Blogsite


I would not be replacing this blogsite but I made a new one. I named it Creations because it contains everything that I created myself such as stories, poems, images, and anything I could think of. I even created the template myself because I wanted it to be all original. This is something I would consider my accomplishment because I just have been learning about blogging and all other things that made it such as html and xml and now, I was able to create my own.

To all my friends who are already on my blogs list, please link my new blogsite and you'll see your name on that site too. Like this blog, I would be promoting my new blogsite too to help everyone in my list to get more traffics and we'll be helping each other. How's that? (blink)

No comments:

Post a Comment