Apr 19, 2008

GreenThumb?

I am not a greenthumb but I want to grow plants. I am a nature-lover and so I wanted to see green all over the place. I would prefer a place that is green rather than gray. Eventhough I don't have a greenthumb, I still have my way of growing plants. I'm so thankful that God created Cactus.

Cactus are not like the usual plants where you need to water always and make sure that no parasites are eating it. You only need to make sure that they are always under the sun, direct sunlight would be the best, but it won't hurt it if it would be wet. You don't need to spend lots of time taking care of it which is very good for a working mom like me but you get to grow plants which is what I wanted to do.

Here are some of the cactus that I already grew:



Mammillaria egregia



Mammillaria saboae


Prickly Pear Cactus

And here some some which I don't know the name:






I have more cactus when I still lived in Davao but unfortunately I wasn't able to bring them here in Cagayan de Oro.

No comments:

Post a Comment