May 23, 2008

My Template: Pretty In Pink

Here I am with my template-itch again. I just can't get enough with my template so I am making a new one for this blog. At last, I am finally done with it.

As you can see, my theme now is PINK. I'm been longing to have a PINK page though it's not actually my favorite color but I really admire pink pages. It looks petty to me.

The background and the header I used are scrap materials I got as a Freebie from Vamp Production. It is from one of their originally made materials, the Cutie Petutie Kit. I wanna thank the author for making such gorgeous materials and as I promised to her, here's my post to say THANK YOU to you.

I will hopefully post the steps on how did I make this template on my Creations blog because that blog is intended for all my creations. And hopefully again I can be able, at least, help you to create your own template because that is one of my goals why I keep changing mine (*grin*).

Again, this is one of the proof for my being crazy about PHOTOSHOP and digi-scrapping now. That's why I love blogging so much because you get all the chance to explore and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment