May 15, 2008

Blood Type = Personality Type

I grabbed this tag from Dezz since she passed it on to all of her blogger friends and I am one of them :-)

According to a Japanese institute that does research on blood types, there are certain personality traits that seem to match up with certain blood types.

TYPE O
You want to be a leader, and when you see something you want, you keep striving until you achieve your goal. You are a trend-setter, loyal, passionate, and self-confident. Your weaknesses include vanity and jealously and a tendency to be too competitive.


TYPE A
You like harmony, peace and organization. You work well with others, and are sensitive, patient and affectionate. Among your weaknesses are stubbornness and an inability to relax.

TYPE B
You're a rugged individualist, who's straightforward and likes to do things your own way. Creative and flexible, you adapt easily to any situation. But your insistence on being independent can sometimes go too far and become a weakness.

TYPE AB
Cool and controlled, you're generally well liked and always put people at ease. You're a natural entertainer who's tactful and fair. But you're standoffish, blunt, and have difficulty making decisions.

How do you rate?
I must admit that what it says about Type O personality is very true for me.

Yes, I always want to take lead but I don't volunteer to become a leader, I'd prefer to be pointed out as a leader. I am ambitious and a dreamer and I always do my best to reach every goal but I know how to accept the things that are not meant for me no matter how hard I tried to have them. A trend-setter, sometimes(I guess), coz I don't recall initiating a trend yet but some of friends say I am, maybe I'm not fully aware of it yet. Yes, I am a loyal and passionate to my friends (if they're loyal to me too), to my family (of course), and my loved ones (my fiance and son). Self-confident is definitely ME. I may be oozing with it, but it's just my way of showing that no one can put me down. I always stand on what i believe is right, but I will not reach the point where I am putting someone down, that's MEAN (not me).

My weaknesses are vanity and jealousy. I admit I am a little vain about myself and jealous at times but I always end up telling myself that there's no reason for me to be jealous, I got everything I deserved (not material things in life, I don't need it), the true love from my parents, my soon-to-be-husband and my son, with them I am COMPLETE.


Now, I am just like Dezz, I am tagging all my friends. If you like this tag, feel free to post them in your site. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment