May 9, 2008

Mother's Day Quotes

Got a nice tag from a friend who has the same name as me, Jona. Thanks sangay for the tag...

Share your favorite Mother's Day quotes and place your blog/name right after the piece of artwork.



1. Irresistible Fascinations / Naomi
2. Manna from Heaven / Lena
3. And Life Goes On / Lena
4. Sheng's Simple Thoughts... / SHENG
5. Pinay WAHM / Juliana
6. Teacher's Corner / Juliana
7. A Time to Weep and a Time to Laugh / Jona
8. Beauty of Life / Jonaver

This is my quote for the mothers out there:

"The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men - from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms."
~Oliver Wendell Holmes


Now, I would like to share this tag to a mother like me, Pinaymama.

1 comment:

  1. hi Jona, got na the same tag!!! But I will post it to my other blog na lang...sa http://masipagwapa.net!!!

    Thanks again!!! muah! Happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete