May 17, 2008

My BABY's Favorite Toy

I am being tagged by Jerla for "My BABY's Favorite Toy". Thanks Jerla for this wonderful tag.

Here are the rules:
Post a photo of your baby with her/his first ever favorite/comfort toy. Write some details of your fondest memory of your baby and her toy (like what I did below). This will make a good memento when your baby grows up!

Lastly, before you pass this on to six mommies, don’t forget to add the link to your website/s at the end of the page. I’m sure many moms would love to see your sites, too!




My son's favorite toy is an airplane. Among his all other toys like gun, car, bike, balls, and etc., he never forgets his airplane no matter where we go. I think it's not only the airplane toy that he likes but the airplane itself because when he saw a real airplane, he got so excited. Then during his first ride in an airplane, he was having so much fun, in fact he entertains every passengers there.

Love links:
Amelie's Mom, RD and CN’s mom, savenathan, Great People Make us feel we can become great, Dion's Mom(Jona), and YOUR LINK HERE...

Now, I am passing this to Carlota, Jona, Meg, PinaySmile, Pinay WAHM, and Juliet. Share us your baby's memoir Mommies. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jona...

    Salamat sa tag...I'll pick it up later...pwamis...

    Thanks for the visit and enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. salamat sa tag miss. enjoy your weekend. i'll try my best to post it. today i'll out all day.

    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ate Jona! Thanks for posting the "issue" on your blog! Well I hope that those people would just stop. It makes me really sad, lalo na ngayon Im working as a customer service assistant, and araw araw ko nakakahalobilo yung mga taong katulad nila na feeling nila ay PERFECT sila kasi PUTI sila, so hindi ko alam kung magttrust pa ba ako. But yea, Im still a Filipino and I love being ME.

    :D

    ReplyDelete