May 3, 2008

Macaroni Salad

Today, my Mom craved for Macaroni Salad. She's been craving about it since last week so I bought her macaroni salad from Robinson's but we both didn't like the taste. Earlier, while I was browsing for some Seafood recipes because I was craving for shrimps, my Mom suggested that we'll just make macaroni salad. Then I went to the supermarket, brought my son with me, and bought the ingredients for it. So, here's our very own macaroni salad.

Ingredients:
1 kg. Elbow macaroni pasta
700 g. Mayonnaise
2 pk. All-purpose cream
2 cn. Condensed milk
2 bt Kaong (red & green)
1 bt. Nata de coco (red)
1 pk Cheddar cheese

Procedure:
1. Drain the kaongs and nata de oro. Cut cheeses into tiny cubes. Then set aside
2. Boil 10 liters of water. Add 2 tbsp of salt and cooking oil.
3. Add pasta to boiling water and leave uncovered 8-10 minutes. Drain.
3. Mix all ingredients to pasta. Refrigerate for 2 hours.


And here is our finish product. :-D




1 comment:

  1. i love this but more like it as chicken macaroni salad, the sour-y stuff :)

    ReplyDelete