May 21, 2008

Eight Habits

I got tagged by Pinay Mama. And I wanna thank her for sharing me this tag. Whew! Got 3 tags for today. Good to know that my friends remembers whenever they have a new tag. :-)



Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.


Here's my Eight Habits/Facts:

1. I stay up late at night, 3:00 AM (my Honey says it's EARLY *grin*)) to do my tasks in the computer (whatever it is) because I can only start using the computer if my son is asleep.
2. I do multi-tasking like work on the computer, talk with my Honey on the phone, and watch TV at the same time though sometimes, I can't understand what my Honey is saying or what's on the TV (*grin*).
3. I love wearing flip-flops so much and I hate high-heels, wish I won't ever wear high heels again.
4. I can sleep 24 hours a day without bothering myself to eat.
5. But once I am awake I eat a lot.
6. I usually forgot where I am putting my things and whatever someone said a couple of days ago (is that an amnesia?!)
7. I'm crazy about blog templates and digital scrapping now.
8. I always had a BIG EYE on anything that is on sale.

Now, I am tagging Lerlyn, Craig, Louraine, Tere, Sweet Angel, SweetPosh, Janet, and Jenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment