May 18, 2008

Addicted to Digital Scrapbooking

I think I am addicted to DigiScrap now more than how I am addicted to Blogging (lol!). One of the good things on scrapbooking is you get to hone your talent as being creative (if you have such talent) but if you think you're not that creative, you can still be creative, just put anything you want on the design and it would be good to go. So here are my finish products today:



I am still taking advantage of the freebies I got from Free Digital Scrapbooking site. If not with them, I would not be able to start with digital scrapbooking. Of course, for now, I am still trying to explore the tools in Photoshop that can help to enhance the picture that we'll make. I am learning from Free Digital Scrapbooking Tutorials as well. Again, thanks to FDS for the opportunity that you're giving for starters like me. :-)

1 comment: