Dec 28, 2008

The Top Ten Worst Things To Hear At Christmas Dinner

I know this is kinda late, but I just want to share it with you. So, here is the top 10 worst things to hear at Christmas dinner:

10. "I'm just using up some cranberry sauce I had left over from last Christmas."

9. "So I figured, if I' dieting, everybody's dieting!"

8. "Just brush the frost off the turkey before you carve it."

7. "Who wants bologna?"

6. "Thought I'd save a little time and just leave the feathers on."

5. "I'm trying out a brand new stuffing recipe. Hope you like licorice."

4. "Before we eat, I thought we could just go around the table and take turns telling our favorite Christmas memory."

3. "Wait! We didn't get a picture! Everybody put your food back!"

2. "Put on that cute record about grandma and the reindeer while we eat."

1. AND THE WORST THING TO HEAR AT CHRISTMAS DINNER:

"Here's the FRUITCAKE!"


So, did you hear those kind of lines during your Christmas dinner? I hope you didn't. Anyway, Happy Holidays to ALL!

Subscribe to Beauty of Life by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment