Dec 24, 2008

Taking a Holiday Break

Happy Holidays To All!

I'll be taking a Holiday break so you won't see updates in all of my blogs until Saturday. But, let me take this opportunity in letting you all know that I am maintaining six blogs now. Wheewww! I never thought I'll have that number of blogs. I know there are more blogger out there who has more blogs than me, but honestly, I am having hard time now to update all of 'em. But, oh well, I am happy with all of my blogs. Everything about them.

Please take time to visit my other blogs:
Starts at Two - tackles about my motherhood and to keep track of the special (which means all) things about my beloved son.

Love in Distance ♥ Blog - updates about whatever is happening in my love life. Check out our website, Love in Distance, too.

Jona's New Life - my online journal about my new life in a totally new place and people around me.

The Money Maker - legit online money-making resources, based on personal experience and ideas.

Creations - appreciation for any original and wonderful creations of someone I know or just something that I found on the web.

So, those are my other five blogs. I hope to see you all there too.

Subscribe to Beauty of Life by Email

3 comments:

  1. A Very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to You and Your Family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to You and Your Family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just received my check for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn taking paid surveys from home...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid $500 for filling paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete