Dec 29, 2008

My Last Minute Shopping

Time is flying really fast. The year is about to end and so as the Holiday. I felt bad for not being able to send the gifts to my family in the Philippines yet because I wasn't able to get the gift that my Mom likes. But I just did my last minute shopping a few minutes ago. Thanks to the last minute gifts from Kmart, I found Accessories New Look Organizer Tote Handbag that my Mom will surely love.

Kmart is really great for always providing the best deals with their low prices and great quality products. All the other online store doesn't have much great things for gifts left now, but Kmart is something you can count on for last minute gifts. They still have wonderful things that is perfect for a gift this holiday. Now that the holiday is about to end, do your last minute shopping at Kmart before it's too late.

As for me, I am just waiting for the order to be shipped and my gifts to my loved ones will be ready to go all the way to the Philippines. I am sure they are all excited about it, and I am excited to give it to them too. But I still wish I can pack myself and send to the Philippines though because I miss my parents so much. But there is nothing I can do about that right now. I hope that somehow, with the gifts I have for them, they would still be as happy as I wanted them to be eventhough I am not with to celebrate this Holiday season.
Post?slot_id=30082&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment