Dec 13, 2008

Check out Our Website with it's Own Domain now

I have been very busy updating and transferring everything to our new website, Love in Distance that has it's own domain now. It was hosted for free before by Freewebs.com, but I can't use the domain name that I bought from GoDaddy.com because I need to pay for monthly hosting. (Sure do, having a website is not cheap)

But yesterday, I was browsing through my GoDaddy account and I realized that I can have website with them using their Website Tonight service. Though it is still hosted for free and has some ads on the web, at least, I can use the domain that I bought since June, 2008. The domain was just parked at GoDaddy since then until yesterday. I am so glad that I am able to use it now and our website is using the www.andyjona.com domain now.

Anyway, if you wanna know Our Love Story, feel free to visit our website at www.andyjona.com. And please don't forget to sign on our Guestbook so that we could let you know how much we appreciate your visit.

Subscribe to Beauty of Life by Email

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new site. If I am not mistaken, I think you can get a domain name from GoDaddy and host it somewhere else (like freewebs). Just change a few settings and you're all set...But GoDaddy's free hosting is ok, too.

    ~Sheryl

    ReplyDelete