Dec 2, 2008

Serious about working at home

I used to have a stable job eversince I finish college. But since I chose to be with my husband here in TX, USA, I also chose to be a stay-at-home Mom. Well, it is not actually a choice I made, but I just don't have a choice (makes sense?!).

The reason behind is we are still on our process of getting our Greencard since I arrived here with a K1 fiancee visa that is considered as non-immigrant visa but still fell under the immigrant visa category.

I can say that it is somehow a blessing in disguise because staying at home with my son makes me closer to him because I get to spend my whole time with him and we both love it. Right now, he is still 2, and as time would pass by, we, mothers, whether we like it or not, but it will come to a point where our children wouldn't want to spend their whole time with us because they will meet friends and more. So, while they still want do it, it is good to take the opportunity because they won't stay that way for long.

So, right now, I am getting serious about working at home. I get to earn a bit with my blogging, but it's not enough to support our needs. Right now, I am still searching for good online jobs where I can earn a bigger amount of money. One of the best online job I saw is the small business opportunity that is powered by Microsoft where you can franchise from any small businesses available.

If you are serious about working at home, you may want to check that opportunity that I am talking about.

1 comment:

  1. There is an incredible new opportunity that is growing in popularity online.

    Large companies are paying people just for giving their opinions!

    You can earn anywhere up to $5 - $75 per survey!

    And it is available to anybody in the world!

    ReplyDelete