Dec 30, 2008

Planning a business

I am planning to start a business anytime from now. I've always been interested on eBay selling business, but I just don't know where to start yet. Until yesterday, I saw my Victoria Secret bra that I bought for my wedding dress and didn't end up using, then I decided to sell it on eBay for $50.00 'cos I bought it for $82.00. But it will be FREE shipping. I just posted it yesterday and no one had placed bid on it yet, so I don't know how it will turn out. I hope someone will buy it though.

Anyway, since I started selling on eBay, I was thinking of pursuing it and sell more. Actually, I already bought some nice long-sleeve tops online that I'll be selling on eBay or hopefully with my own website. Slowly but surely, I'd like to build an online store and buy apparel in a very affordable price. Once, I'll get the tops that I bought online, I will post it here for y'all to see. But I need to make sure first that it has a good quality too 'cos it is always the most important thing about selling something, having a good quality product. And having a worthy price is a plus.

Subscribe to Beauty of Life by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment