Nov 25, 2008

Sponsorship for a cool contest

Hi there my dear fellow bloggers!

I am hosting a new contest in blogosphere and I need everyone of you to support me. Click here to know more about the said contest.

The contest will be a weekly basis which means that each week I need at least one to sponsor it. Any type of prizes will be greatly appreciated - cash through paypal, EC credits, banner display, etc. Please let me know if you are interested by simply leaving a comment here or send me an email to admin@jonaversife.com.

This is great advantage to anyone who wants to be a sponsor since I will have at least one sponsor each week, so you will have a guaranteed link back which can be of help to the SEO of your site. And sponsors can also join.

The contest will officially start this coming Sunday, November 30th and will run as long as I still have my resources :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment