Nov 28, 2008

Listening to music

Listening to music is one of my favorite pastime activities, so I always make sure that I have my phone and MP3 with me wherever I go. So, one of the things that I wanted for this holiday is an iPod. Though I am thinking of buying it for myself, but it would be nicer if someone would give it to me as a gift (hehe).

Actually, I am looking at some ipods now and battling with myself whether I will buy it now or wait for someone to possibly give one to me. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. We're perfectly the same. I too love music, it's my way of relaxing. when i have nothing to do, I just get my mp3 and hear some beautiful music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If yοu wish for to incrеase your familiaгіty
    simρly keep vіsiting this website and be updated with the hоttest news posted heгe.


    Revieω my weblog - Lloyd Irvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is mу first timе νisit аt here and
    i am truly imрrеsѕed to rеаd all аt one placе.


    Look at mу web blog Link Building

    ReplyDelete