Nov 28, 2008

Paris Hilton's My New BFF Craze

Call me nuts but I really enjoy watching Paris Hilton's My New BFF TV show on MTV. I know that I am not alone for loving Paris but I like her, she's so cute.

Anyway, it's been awhile since I posted an about what happened lately on the show. Well, couple of weeks ago, they all went to vegas, Paris style, meaning really fabulous.

They went there in a private plane. Then they partied all night. One of their challenges was to perform in a bar and Kelley won that. Another one was to bring guys from there to their mansion in LA, and Vanessa won that challenge. In the long run, Kiki went home after the first challenge, then Kelley followed her a week after.

If you are interested with this show, just keeping coming back to this blog and I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment