Nov 24, 2008

Ice Cream For Cold Weather

My husband works in Sonic, drive-in fast food restaurant here in the US, and he told me that they sell more ice cream now that the weather is cooler than what they usually sell. Sounds weird huh?!

We are not supposed to eat ice cream coz the weather is already cold but it's really weird how lots of people crave for ice cream in cold weather, even me is craving for ice cream now (hehe).

I remember my husband told me how he eats ice cream underneath his sheets during winter because he really likes to eat it during cold weather. I said to him then that I would never want ice cream in winter. But guess what?! When we went to the grocery store, I craved for ice cream (lol). So, yeah, we'll be having ice cream in a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment