Nov 18, 2008

Addicted to online games

If you have noticed, I don't make as much post as what I usually do these past few days. The main reason is I don't wanna be rich (jk)(lol). Seriously, because I am addicted to a couple of online games now, as what the title of this post says. My hubby has been a little bit addicted too, but I am not letting him because we only have one computer that is working properly (not really) right now (lol).

What I like most about it is I am earning money while I am having fun, just like blogging. Signing up is free and you can enjoy unlimited games.

If you are an online gamer like me and wants to earn while playing games, check out my post on my Money Maker blog.

1 comment:

  1. You can earn $20 for a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what large companies are paying me for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So large companies pay millions of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete