Nov 13, 2008

My Birth Date Mean For My Love Life

I found a quiz from Blogthings.com, called What Does Your Birth Date Mean For Your Love Life? This is very easy, just put your birthdate and they will give you the result. My result is below with the reason why I consider them true or false.

You may watch someone from afar before you finally decide to make your move. FALSE
Normally, if I like someone, I would just go dirctly to him and ask him out. I am aggressive in comes to that.

It takes a long time for you to develop an attraction to someone.FALSE
As what my husband would always say, I am gullible, which is true in most aspect of my life, especially in love. It doesn't take much for someone to make me like him (ask my husband), but ... read the next phrase ...

Generally, you prefer to pick who you love. Anyone who tries to rush you is in for some heartache.TRUE
I may be easily attracted to someone but that doesn't mean that I love him.. Of course, I like good-looking guys! (who doesn't?). Attraction takes a millisecond, but love always takes much more than that.

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 1 TRUE
Yes, of course, my husband is my only One True Love

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 1 FALSE
You don't have any idea how many frog princes I've met and they all broke my heart. Sad but true.

You are most compatible with people born on the 2nd, 11th, 20th, and 29th of the month. VERY TRUE
2nd is my Mom's birthday, 11th is mine, 20th is my husband's, and 29th is my bestfriend's. (weirh huh?!)

2 comments:

  1. well, sabi nila minsan totoo. Sakin din parang tooto ang mga quiz. By the way, nice blog. yung sakin parang walang design. Im a newbie blogger kasi. Care of an exchange links?

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, i ahve added you to my list. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete