May 4, 2009

Window Shopping

Oh yeah, I'm back! I know, I know, it's been a while since I made my last post. I was just trying to get myself back by avoiding the computer as much as I can. Lots of things goes around the Internet and most of these things affects me so bad. But we'll not gonna talk about that right now.

Anyway, do you do window shopping? I'm sure you do. And if you ask me, I certainly do. I love window shopping, and of course, I love more when I don't just look around but be able to buy something too. Actually, window shopping is good if you wanna something you want to do some research with first, like buying a car, furniture, and appliances. Because those things needs to last and you need to make sure that you really know what you wanted and needed before you settle on buying something because of what you've heard about it and how it looks like.

But I usually do the window shopping for those stuffs when I'm with my husband because we always need to decide together. So, if I'm alone doing my window shopping, I always go to the women's shoes department (What a surprise?!). Of course, shoes are all women's bestfriend, right?

Beauty of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment