Apr 3, 2009

Save yourself from drowning economy with Gold

It is really sad to know that the whole world is suffering from bad economy today. When I was still in the Philippines, I really thought that our country was the only one suffering until I came here in the US and realized that even this country that is known to be the land of opportunity is also suffering. Lost of businesses here have closed already and there is higher percentage of unemployment.

But, don't you know that there is way to save yourself from this very bad economy? Well, I hope it's not yet too late for us and I will still tell you. Gold investment is what I am talking about. Why? Because it's price is going up, unlike the other metals that decreases it's value. In fact, I've read from Wikipedia that the price of price of gold per ounce in 1970 was USD $37.40 and in March, 2008 the price was already USD $1,000.00.

There are actually two main reasons why people invest for gold: to financially gain from increasing gold prices, and/or as a hedge or safe haven against any economic, political, social or currency-based crises. And the easiest way to gold investment is by owning bullion or gold coin. So, investor would say, if you want security, get your golds.

Beauty of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment