Feb 27, 2009

What's keeping me busy lately?

If you have noticed, I haven't been blogging as much as what I used to. Well, something's just been keeping me busy these past few days. It's nothing important though. It's just one of my addictions lately.

Me and my hubby loves to play the Ticket To Ride board game but we just found out a couple of months ago that we can also play online and against other players from different countries which is more fun than just playing against each other the whole time. Since then, we play the game online every chance we get. So, that's what keeping me busy lately.

Now you know, please accept my apology for not being able to visit my blogger friends. I'll try to keep it up to you. Have fun blogging still and see y'all around.

Try sleep number bed. Get it from discountedairbeds.com

Beauty of Life

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. This is nice site insta stalker about instagram.

    ReplyDelete