Feb 6, 2009

Alive and Kicking

Yes, I am alive and kicking now! I am not fully well yet but I'm feeling better. Thanks to hubby's love, comfort, and support. I really felt safe when he's around.

Anyway, thanks for the readers who stopped by while I'm at rest and getting well. I appreciate all the comments that you've left on my blog.

To those who wants to be added in my blogroll, your wish is my command. Just check out my blogroll and scan for your name. I'm pretty sure I already added you all but if in case, my amnesia strike on me again and your blog is not on the list, please buzz me asap. Thanks for the patience (wink).

So, this is Mommy Jona, signing on to Blogging. :-D

Beauty of Life

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Mommy Jona! Thanks for adding me up.. this is really fun.. I will stop by here as most as I can.

    Take care always

    ReplyDelete