Feb 10, 2009

Thinking about home theater

These past few days, me and hubby are discussing about getting a new home. We know we need to get a bigger one before my parents get here and we'll have our new baby which would be couple of years from now. I know it's not sooner yet but we're just starting to plan ahead.

He knows that I really wanted to have a home theater room and he wants it too cos we both love to watch movies and we pretty much like the same type of movies -- horror, comedy, and romance comedy. I know my parents loves to watch movie too so a home theater is where we'd all bond together.

In our home theater, I wanted to have at least a 75" HDTV, 4-6 Berkline seats, and surround sound system. If possible, I wanted to have a 4D effect too, but I don't know how to do that, so I'm not worried about that. Oh, I can't wait to have our house with a home theater.

Beauty of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment