Oct 2, 2008

Those were the College days

Yesterday, while me and my husband were watching the movie Bring It On: In It To Win It, we talked about our lives when we were going to school. There is really much difference between the school life here in US than what we have in the Philippines. Then I remember about my college days. My college life was the most exciting life I had when I was still going to school. Having friends whom you can be yourself, though some were not that true but I was still glad to have those true ones whom I truly treasure. Aside from having true friends, the sleepless nights and nerve wracking deadlines we had almost had killed me but now I can say that it was all worth it because I have a lot from it.

One of the things that I would never forget was when we were asked to make a research about Dan Neumeister documents. It was an individual assignment and we only had 24 hours to complete the research. Then after we completed the research, we need to explain in front of the class what we learned about it. Unfortunately, I was one of those lucky (unlucky as well) students who was asked to explain in front of the class the experience I had while completing the research and what have I learned about it. I am lucky because I got an extra credits for that but unlucky because I was not sure if I was doing the right thing and I was really nervous by that time.

Well, those were my college days. Even though there are times that we really had hard times dealing with our never ending projects, but most of the time, we have fun.


Beauty of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment