Oct 22, 2008

Paris Hilton's BFF Show On MTV

I honestly admire Paris Hilton coz she's pretty. C'mon! She really is! But people judges here as blond bimbo or whatever. Well, I don't know her personally and it's not a big deal.

Anyway, these past few days, I have been hooked up to her show at MTV, Paris Hilton's BFF, which is some a reality show. It is about Paris' search for a new bestfriend. Well, it made me sad to know that her friendship with Nicole Richie really tore apart because I always enjoy watching their reality show, The Simple Life. I know almost everyone hated it, but it's just all about different taste. You hate it, I like it.

I always like watching reality shows, whatever it can be about. I know sometimes it's scripted, but that's understandable so that they sell of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment