Oct 13, 2008

Follow Blogs

Blogger just recently added a new feature which they call Blog Following. It is a way for Blogger/Blogspot users to be update with each other's blogs. If you notice on my sidebar, there is a section for Follower. The people there are those who is following my blog. If you want to follow this blog, just on the link on the sidebar that says Follow this blog. You can see be automatically updated with every post I make and see them on your Blogger Dashboard.

I like this feature because I can easily be updated with my friend's blogs by just simply following their blog. Each time I log in to my blogger account, I can see the posts that they made for the past few days.

Thanks for Blogger Team for this brilliant idea.


Digg!

Beauty of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment