Jun 28, 2009

Technology updates

It is so amazing how technology has become one of the biggest part of most people's life. It has been most commonly used in the communication by the means of computer, internet, cellphone, etc. In fact, without it, I don't know how would I ever meet my husband or if we'd ever meet. Thanks to the endless software development that provides unending updates of the technology. They are like the soul of the technology, without them, technology would not grow like how it is now.

But despite of the good things it has done in our lives, other people are using them in the wrong way. Taking advantage of it's power and using it to steal money and the worst, identity. I may don't know the workarounds in technology but I hope that someone is doing the best solution to stop the bad things happening around by the use of technology.

Beauty of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment