Jun 28, 2009

Cruisin'

Let the music take your mind, ooh
Just release & you will find
You're gonna fly away
Glad you're goin' my way
I love it when we're cruisin' together
The music is played for love,
Cruisin' is made for love
I love it when we're cruisin' together

Do you recognize the words?

That's part of the lyrics of the song Cruisin' by Gwyneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis. I am listening to the song right now as I remember that I wanted to go to a cruise with my husband one of these days. I have never been in a cruise before, but would really try it when we can afford to do so. But that wouldn't probably happen until we would be done with all of these immigration processing coz we wouldn't want any problems when we go out of the country.

Anyway, I really love this song. Actually, I'm singing right now while I'm making this post. :-D

Beauty of Life

2 comments:

  1. cruise.. who would not love one.. but the hubby is afraid of the water so I guess if time comes when we can afford it, we'll have to pass.. and just content ourselves singing.. hehe

    Make or Break

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi girl! love the song too! reminds me of my college days. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete