Mar 27, 2008

Sudoku

This is me and my fiance's one of those few things that we both love doing together. We get along with this game, eventhough we rarely talk once we started playing this. I guess everyone knows that this is a kind of puzzle and played by synchronizing the numbers on the grid.

Some people who's not familiar of this would mistakenly think that this is Math problem that needs to calculate or anything like that, but it is NOT. It only consists of numbers and never related to Mathematics. It is a logic and reasoning game. This game requires logic and help you develop your logical thinking and decision making.

Here are some tips that would help the beginners for this game:

* Make sure you have some free time ahead
* Resist the temptation of guess and use logic first!
* Solving time for the Soduko is typically from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on your Soduko skill and experience, so don't quit if you're Soduko-ing for 5 mins and getting nowhere



For those who are interested with learning or playing Sudoku, I have one for you in the bottom of my page for everyone to play with. If you need more tips, just drop me a line and I will help you with the best way I can.

HAPPY PLAYING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment