Aug 22, 2008

Back to digiscrapping: Our First Dance

It has been a while since I made a digiscrap. I just didn't have the chance to do so eversince I got here in Texas for couple reasons. One, I don't have photo editing software here, and two, I don't have much time. But yesterday, I was able to use a Corel Graphics Suite X2 Free Trial, so I took the chance on making one digiscrap.



That is our First Dance and it was during our Wedding Day. It is between the ceremony and the reception. We had it at Andy's parents lawn and we danced with the song of David Pomeranz's On This Day.

A few years before my wedding and I first heard that song, I said to myself that that would be the song that me and my future husband would be dancing with on our wedding. But in our church, dancing in the reception is not allowed, so we didn't wait for the reception for us to dance. We didn't care if anyone was watching or not when we dance as long as we'll dance. Of course, Andy's mom and sister was there and took some pictures of us. Thanks to Andy he made one of dreams come true for dancing with me on David Pomeranz's song on our wedding day. It meant a lot to me.


_____________
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment