Jul 28, 2015

Hint! Hint! Hint!

It’s almost my birthday! Another year to celebrate life and youth because for me, it is another year younger (definitely not older). At 25 (again) I could say I’ve done a lot in my life. Wish I could have done more but I can only do so much at a time. And I am a strong believer of “everything has its own time and place” so I don’t really push for things to happen. I just savor each moment while I’m in it.

Birthdays mean gift-giving (receiving for my part). And if you are one of those people who just can’t resist getting me a gift, I can assure you, I’m not hard to please. I’ve got my long list but I really really love personalized gifts. So on the top of my list is this customized shot glasses by Glass with a Twist that is just too fab to pass. If you know me, you know I love to drink. So, yes, a cute little shot glass with my name perfectly engraved on it will definitely make you my bestfriend! What I love about this specific shot glass is it is permanently engraved as they are actually carved into the glass surface. They will never wash off so it will definitely last forever. And did I mention how much I love personalized gifts?

I will also take gadgets, makeups, purses, shoes, and the list goes on....

Hope that’s enough hint for ya! Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment