Apr 14, 2015

J-THINKS.COM - New Domain, Old Blog

Guess I'm back! Yay!

I am sure you're not as excited as I am. Or you may not know why you're even receiving this on your email [if you subscribed to my Feeds a few years back].

As part of my comeback, I've changed some and more later. First change is the Domain name. This used to have it's own domain {www.jonaverslife.com} but I don't have that anymore, so I switched back to the original one, free-hosted by Bloggers.com {jonaverslife.blogspot.com}, but now, after 3 years, I finally got a new name - www.J-THINKS.com!



Another change I made a few months ago is the layout. If you've followed my blog before, you'd probably remember how Pink/Purplish it was. It was personalized with a 'too girly' look and I feel that it's about time to give it a more matured appearance[no promises for matured content though]. The change is not final [not a believer] and will never be, but it's going to be a lot different than the old one, for sure.

Lastly,  contents will going to be different. I am planning to use this blog mainly to share some tips, guides, ideas that I found, used, will use, and I feel would be useful to anyone. I'd still share some personal details about my life once in a while, but it would be something that I want people to learn from. So, stay tuned because it's going to be busy as I have so many things I wanted to share. My brain is too full, it feels like it's going to explode! Then, it's going to be bloody!

BLOODY GOOD!

Speaking of bloody good, what's better than reading blogs, browsing the web, or watching your shows with your own tablet? Have you checked Amazon's Fire HDX 8.9?! It's the most affordable yet reliable tablet there is! Yes, nothing can get better than that! Check it out in the link below for a great deal.

Fire HDX 8.9, 8.9" HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers

No comments:

Post a Comment